Simply said, these are healthy, delicious, great for energy, and include simple steps for kids to help in the kitchen. Score!
- 8 ounces graham crackers (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eight ounces of reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 cups fresh berries
- Place graham crackers in a plastic baggie and crush (my kids happily do this part).
- After crushing, add salt and melted butter and mix.
- Press crumbs into a 9×13 baking dish (or smaller dish if you desire)
- Place cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice into a food processor and puree until smooth. I placed all ingredients into a bowl and had my daughter stir.
- Spread mixture over crust making an even layer.
- Refrigerate anywhere from 2 to 24 hours.
- To serve, top with berries and cut into squares.
Do you have a favorite “no-bake” recipe?